Anyone found to be abusing the system or using it unfairly may have their bookings cancelled, and repeat offenders may be banned from using the system.
- Bookings are limited to max 3 hours per day and max 6 hours per week
- For most rooms, bookings must be for groups of 2 or more; for large rooms, bookings must be for groups of 4 or more (min group size is indicated in room description)
- Bookable slots are only available 2 weeks in advance
- Visiting students may use the rooms as long as they are part of a study group with King’s students and provided they have followed the visitor access procedure.
- Representatives from external companies are not permitted access to these rooms, but alternative space is available here.
Further information abouth this service can be found on the Library Services website.