Group Study Room Bookings
Use our online tool to book study rooms and other spaces in the Library.
Library group study rooms can be booked by KCL students and KHP NHS staff members of the library;
- Bookings are limited to max 3 hours per day and max 6 hours per week
- Depending on the room size, bookings must be for a minimum of groups of 2 or 4 (min group size is indicated in room description)
- Bookable slots are available 2 weeks in advance
- Visiting students may use the rooms as long as they are part of a study group with King’s students and provided they have followed the visitor access procedure.
- Representatives from external organisations are not permitted access to these rooms. Alternative space is available here.
- These rooms may not be booked for teaching, lecturing and meeting purposes.
Room bookings operate on a fair use basis.
Further information about this service can be found on the Library Services website.
Booking rooms across the university