Anyone found to be abusing the system or using it unfairly may have their bookings cancelled, and repeat offenders may be banned from using the system.
- Bookings are limited to max 3 hours per day and max 6 hours per week
- For most rooms, bookings must be for groups of 2 or more; for large rooms, bookings must be for groups of 4 or more (min group size is indicated in room description)
- Bookable slots are only available 2 weeks in advance
- Visiting students may use the rooms as long as they are part of a study group with King’s students and provided they have followed the visitor access procedure.
- Representatives from external companies are not permitted access to these rooms, but alternative space is available here.
- The group study rooms at the Maughan Library are not currently bookable, however the AV equipment in the rooms can be booked at the Maughan Enquiry Desk.
Further information abouth this service can be found on the Library Services website.